Microwave Oven Safety Tips

As explained in the following post, we are so used to using microwave ovens that we forget the dangers they could pose. They can overheat and burn foods if left on too long. Any bits of metal, even decorative edges on dishes or remnants of a metalic seal on a bottle, can cause sparks in the microwave that can burn the object, the inside surfaces of the microwave, and start a fire. And of course, don’t stand too close to the operating microwave since some radiation escapes from those nice big windows.

microwave oven

Photo by GHOLAM RAHMAN

See the following article for more information.

Let Not Familiarity Breed Carelessness When Using Microwave

Share on Facebooktwitterpinterestlinkedinmail
Follow Scrigit on Facebookyoutube
Posted in Hints Tagged with: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*